The latest beta release of Mozilla Sea Monkey is out . Sea Monkey is an integrated, all in one application, containing an Internet browser, email & newsgroup client with an included web feed reader, HTML editor, IRC chat and web development tools.
Sea Monkey is one of the very few good and easy to use WYSIWYG Web development suites available for Linux.
SeaMonkey 2.2 contains the following major changes relative to SeaMonkey 2.1:
- Archive options can now be changed from the Copies & Folders Account Settings pane.
Mozilla platform changes
- CSS Animations are now supported.
- Improved standards support for HTML5, XHR, MathML, SMIL, and canvas.
- Improved spell checking for some locales.
- WebGL content can no longer load cross-domain textures.
- Background tabs have setTimeout and setInterval clamped to 1000ms to improve performance.
Detailed feature changes can be found in the release notes.
Downloads are available for both 32 and 64 bit.