Virtualbox 4.0 series continues with another maintenance release. The version now stands at 4.0.12. Below is a gist of what was fixed in this release.
- Mac OS X hosts: Lion fixes
- Solaris hosts: fixed preemption issue with Solaris 11 hosts (builds 166 and above)
- VBoxManage: more convenient configuration of storage controller attachments by automatically determining the port or device parameter when a storage controller has only one port or device per port (bug #9188)
- Storage: fixed possible data corruption under certain circumstances whith VHD and Parallels images (bug #9150)
- Storage: fixed access to CD/DVD images beyond 4GB when using the SATA controller (bug #8592)
- Floppy: make it possible to unmount a host floppy disk (bug #6651)
- Networking: fixed the problem with segmentation offloading when several VMs were transmitting at once
- 3D support: fixed GL_VERSION string for different locales (bug #8916)
- Sources: fixed USB 2.0 support using extension packs for non-official builds
- Solaris Additions: fixed automounting of shared folders (bug #8014)
You can download the latest version from the downloads page of virtualbox website which is http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
Virtualbox is available for Linux, Mac, Windows and Solaris.
Leave a Reply